Workout w/ DSW: Barre4Everybody
Barre4Everybody’s mission is to provide safe, effective, and fun virtual fitness classes led by top instructors to people of all backgrounds, body types, and experience levels.
Barre4Everybody is the virtual destination to get the best workout from the comfort of your own home. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive and supportive community through empowering and mindful workouts.
What is Barre Fitness?
Barre fitness is a high-energy, low-impact workout that focuses on strengthening and toning the muscles of the body by using small, isolated movements that fatigue the muscles and stretches that shape and lengthen the muscles.
What is Barre4Everybody?
Barre4Everybody uses the basic principles of barre fitness integrated with strong musicality, strength training, cardio, pilates, and yoga to create a unique class that is fun, effective, and different every time.
How to prepare for this DSW session:
- Finding space in your home to work out: You’ll need approximately the size of a yoga mat to move around in. You’ll also need access to an empty wall or door.
- What to wear: Participants typically wear yoga pants or shorts and a comfortable shirt or sports bra. You can wear socks, go barefoot or shoes depending on your preference
For the DSW class, we will use the following equipment:
- Light weights (or anything from around your home that is around 2-4 lbs)
- A pilates ball or pillows
- Access to an empty wall or door
The class is broken down into 5 sections with simple stretches in between each section. These sections include:
- Upper Body
- Lower Body
We move to the tempo of the music and use variations of small movements to fatigue the muscles. Modifications are offered throughout so anybody can do the class.
For more information, please visit barre4everybody.com
Inspired by you. Made for everybody.