Startups in the Longevity Economy – Turning Silver into Gold!
The Longevity Economy - It’s the mother-lode of all untapped markets: the world’s 65-plus population. Already at a historical high of over 600 million people, it’s projected to hit a full billion by 2030, and 1.6 billion by 2050. The sheer amount of money involved nearly defies comprehension. In the U.S. alone, the spending of Americans ages 50 and up in 2015 accounted for nearly $8 trillion worth of economic activity.*
Could these “silver-haired” people be the next Colorado Gold Rush for entrepreneurs developing products and solutions to improve their lives?
It is a market ripe with opportunities and ready for disruption, just like the silver and gold rush Colorado experienced in the 1800s. From dealing with dementia and depression to better sleep and hearing, there are new businesses driving change, improving lives and making money!
Ready to stake your claim? Get some golden nuggets from entrepreneurs at various stages including raising funds, marketing, operations, staffing, pivots and the unique challenge and solutions they have faced.
• Karen M. Brown. CEO & Chief Innovation Guru, iAging and Aging2.0 Denver Chapter
• R. J. Pole, Cofounder/CMO, HearOClub
• Patrick Leonard, Cofounder/CEO, Sopris
• Randall Redfield, Cofounder/CEO, Dream Pad Sleep
• Mimi Roberson, COO, Well-Advised
• Matt Isola, Founder/Cofounder of Generation Exchange/Longevity Labs
• John Kelley, Chairman/CEO, CereScan, Inc.
- The Longevity Economy: Why Seniors Are a Fast-Growing Emerging Market – Joseph F. Coughlin – December 7, 2018 - Barrons
WorkAbility Uptown at the Sudler
1576 Sherman Street