The Product Marketer's Playbook
How do you craft messages that resonate with prospects? How do you convey technical product knowledge to a non-technical audience of sales reps and clients? How do you balance sales enablement, demand generation, and go-to-market strategy efforts?
Join us as we talk through best practices in Product Marketing with some of Denver's brightest product marketers.
- Strategies for developing go-to-market plans
- Ideas on crafting campaigns that drive product adoption & user acquisition
- Discussion on how to build buy-in for product marketing efforts with sales, product, and marketing
- Input on how to create impactful product messaging
- Thoughts on how to tell a meaningful story for a technical product
- Inspiration on ways to keep improving your craft and skills as a product marketer
- Lindsey Galloway, CMO, Rebel AI
- Bryan Sise, Senior Director of Product Marketing, SendGrid
- Lori Colston, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Verizon
- Kylie Borgias, Product Marketing Manager, Zayo
Denver Place (Lobby Stairs)
999 18th street