Hot Tips for Working Faster with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Whether you work mostly on print projects, or you’re more of a jack-of-all-trades, the one thing we all have in common is that there just aren’t enough hours in the day. This workshop will deliver a litany of hot tips in the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign that guarantee to save you time.
Just some of what you’ll learn:
• Perspective Warp – Fluidly adjust the perspective of a specific part of your image without affecting the surrounding area.
• Linked Smart Objects – Use linked Smart Objects that reference files stored on your local system or network drive, and thus can be repurposed across multiple Photoshop documents.
• 3D Printing – Easily create, refine, and preview your design, and then print models directly to a locally connected 3D printer or online service.
• Live Corners – Apply editable rounding to path and shape corners, with options for rounded, inverted or chamfered corners.
• All-new Pencil tool – Draw curves more accurately with options to draw straight lines and to extend and close paths.
• Path Segment Reshape – Fluidly drag path segments into the desired shape using the Anchor Point or Direct Selection tools.
• Typekit desktop fonts – Quickly access the rich library of Typekit desktop fonts directly from the font menu
• Font search and filter – find the perfect font quickly, mark your favorite fonts for easy access, and preview them in layout
• Simplified Hyperlinks – Use right-click commands to create and test hyperlinks and efficiently manage hyperlinks and edit their names in an improved panel
Lunch provided preceding session. Workshop will begin at 1pm.
Hosted by: Adobe Systems | Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
1550 17th Street, Suite 500