Designing a Responsive Website with Photoshop and Edge Tools and Services
This workshop will show you techniques for quickly and easily creating beautiful responsive website designs. Responsive design helps you to optimize your sites for design, speed and user experience, so that sites will load faster and work efficiently across different screen sizes and device types.
What you’ll learn:
• Understand the basic steps and different approaches for implementing responsive web design.
• Create a website design in Adobe Photoshop CC
• Import that design into Adobe Edge Reflow CC where you’ll learn to create breakpoints and build out complex responsive designs
• Preview and share your designs in your browser or on a device with Edge Inspect CC.
• Easily extract CSS from your project for hand-off to a developer, or for further development in Adobe Edge Code CC, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, or another code editor of your choice
Lunch provided following session.
Hosted by: Adobe Systems | Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP