PLEASE NOTE: You are viewing an event that has already taken place.
Revenue solves all problems in the startup world.
To attract the right investors, hire the right people and grow your company, developing a predictable revenue model is core to startup success. In this session, sales and marketing experts from successful startups to Fortune 500 companies will talk about the nitty-gritty of creating a pipeline, ramping it up and closing deals. Panelists will share the latest tools and data they use – such as AI-based sales development and intent-based buying signals – to accelerate their business growth. Each expert will share their path to revenue success, but also pitfalls to avoid in the journey to establishing a startup that lasts.
• Aaron Ballew, Sr. Director of Portfolio Marketing, GTT
• Scott Berns, Director, Marketing Operations, Business Markets, CenturyLink
• Chris Lynde, CEO, SaleScout Data Solutions
• Brian Medley, Founder and Principal, VertexCFO, LLC
• Rachel O'Leary, Group Director, Growth Strategy, Intelligent Demand
After the panel, stay for a tour of our site host's brewery for a glimpse into how they craft their creative and delicious brews. Your first beer is on us!
4-5 p.m. Ramping Up Demand panel
5-5:30 p.m. Mockery Brewing tour
If you are unable to attend in person, watch the panel and send us your questions through Facebook Live via the SaleScout Data Solutions Facebook page! (https://www.facebook.com/salescoutdata/)
3501 Delgany St.