PLEASE NOTE: You are viewing an event that has already taken place.
So you want to start a podcast?
You've heard that podcasts have engaged listeners, a growing audience, higher ROI, and you're sold. Whether you're a marketer, a content creator, or a brand looking to engage its fans, podcasting can be a great option - but it's hard to know where to start.
We've assembled a panel of experts from Denver's podcasting community to help you get started and learn how to grow your audience. Join Cuttlesoft, Woods Boss Brewing, and emcee Jef Reisig to find out how your brand can use audio storytelling to its advantage!
Panel guests include:
- Ryan Koenigsberg, BSN Denver
- Krystal Covington, Women of Denver
- Ryan Estes, Talk Launch
- Paul Karolyi, Changing Denver
- Catherine Jaffee, House of Pod
- Joy Parrish, Girls Gone WOD Podcast
- Claire Koch, Girls Gone WOD Podcast
Cuttlesoft is a creative product development agency headquartered in Denver, CO.
Woods Boss Brewing Co.
2210 California St.