Developers, designers and product people on a panel. With beer.
Questions about stack choices? Curious to hear war stories of scaling a dev team? Perhaps cat memes are your thing. The Beer Panelists have you covered.
We’ll have a cross section of Denver’s finest from across the software development lifecycle ready to answer all of your burning questions.
Our lineup of amazing panelists include:
- Kathy Keating, CTO at Apostrophe
- Matthew Boeckman, Owner at Dryas
- Sue Bishop, QA Manager at Craftsy
- Drew Dahlman, Interactive Art Director & Developer at Legwork
- Kate Catlin, Founder at Flock
- Kyle Coberly, Faculty Director at Galvanize
- Ashly Carter, UX Designer at Deloitte Digital
- Kirk Moore, Data Strategist, formerly SVP of Consumer Experience at Craftsy
We’ll have beer for you too.
Woods Boss Brewing Co.
2210 California St.