Supporting Startups through Online Selling and Accelerators - hear from local entrepreneurs & Amazon
How does selling online and accelerator programs boost small business? The program will feature two successful Denver area entrepreneurs that used Amazon and AWS services to propel their company from the earliest of stages to exit. Hear directly from Amazon leadership about the tools available to help startups of all shapes and sizes.
• Brandi Neloms, Small Business Empowerment PR Manager, Amazon
• Eric Feagler, Global Startups Leader, Amazon Web Services
• Angel Johnson, CEO & Founder, ICONI Activewear
• Reza Golgoon, Director of Platform Engineering, Pie Insurance
• Moderator: Tami Door, President and CEO of the Downtown Denver Partnership and Co-founder of Denver Startup Week
IMPORTANT NOTE: By adding this event to your schedule, you are registering for the LIVE STREAM event. This event will also be held in person at DSW HQ at the Denver Pavilions. In order to register for the IN-PERSON event, please follow the link below. Do not arrive to the in-person event without completing the separate registration process as seats and capacity will be limited. By attending DSW events, you are agreeing to follow the current public health guidelines as mandated by local, state and federal guidance.
IN-PERSON RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/180246912367