The Purpose Advantage: Learn the Science and Practice of Purpose to Advance Your Business and Make Your Impact
Purpose-oriented business have been found to outperform their peers by an average of 6:1 and 58% of purpose-aligned businesses experience 10% or more annual growth. This much is clear from the past decade's worth of research on what drives sustainable business success: discovering, clarifying, aligning, and delivering a compelling reason for existence works. What is less clear is how to actually do it, and that is why this session exists.
"The Purpose Advantage" will provide an introduction to the science of how and why purpose works in business, the key research-backed practices of purpose-aligned leaders and organizations, and will help participants think about how to practically infuse the practices of purpose in their new or growing business. The session draws from years of psychological, sociological, and management research as well as direct, applied experience coaching entrepreneurs and established business leaders to build purpose-first businesses.
Participants can expect to:
- Learn the science of why and how purpose works to compel stakeholders.
- Be able to identify the research-backed practices of purpose-first business leaders.
- Learn how to "compete on purpose" in a saturated market.
- Learn how to communicate in a compelling way that makes you stand out from competitors.
- Learn how to get consumers emotionally hooked to your brand.
- Learn how to tangibly show the positive transformations your brand activates for consumers.
CSU - Denver
475 17th St., Ste. 200