Big Results on Small Budgets Using Account Based Marketing
Account Based Marketing (ABM) is a relatively new buzz word in the marketing community and is out performing more traditional broad-based marketing activities. According to April 2018 survey by Lenati, 81% of B2B marketers feel the ROI on ABM is higher than other marketing initiatives.
However, is it a viable strategy for start-ups with limited budgets and resources? Leading marketing professionals from both agencies and companies will enlighten attendees on a broader understanding of ABM along with cost-effective and scrappy ways to incorporate into a start-up strategy.
Session discussion will cover:
• Defining ABM
• Audience and Industry Research
• Creation of Segments, Companies and Ideal Client Profiles within targeted companies
• Setting Objectives and Getting Internal Stakeholders Buy-in and Support
• Incorporation of Multi-Marketing Channels for Engagement
• Choosing a software solution to support ABM activities
• Tips on Having a Big Reach on a Small Budget using ABM
• Case Study Results