Connecting Entrepreneurial Communities Across Colorado
Building stronger networks across Colorado – from the deep entrepreneurial ecosystem of the front range startup scene to the accelerating startup scene throughout our mountain and rural communities -- is the focus of this panel. How are entrepreneurs across Colorado creating connections, opportunities and building a more vibrant regional and statewide economy. We'll learn first-hand how these communities, their entrepreneurs, and startup-focused organizations are creating ways to innovate and collaborate. Come join the discussion and learn how you can get involved.
- Marc Nager, Telluride Venture Accelerator
- Amy Kemp, Elevate COspace Summit County
- Brian Watson, Proximity Spaces, Grand Junction & Montrose
- Jay Zeschin, Denver Startup Week
- Chuck Sullivan, Something Independent (Moderator)