The new "ski bum": Re-inventing the future of mountain towns through rec tech and innovation
No question. Denver is a hotbed of startup activity. When it comes to outdoor recreation innovation, though, look up the hill. Colorado mountain towns are emerging as hubs for outdoor rec and entrepreneurship. These startups and makers are not just building products and skis, they're building community and re-inventing the future of our mountain towns. Meet and learn from a panel of the new ski bums who are carving a new path for innovative products, in addition to a new future for our mountain towns and our state.
- Marc Nager, Telluride Venture Accelerator | Telluride
- Aryn Schlichting, Mountain Careers | Vail
- Matt Doyle, FATMAP | Aspen/Snowmass
- Mike Waesche, RMU (Rocky Mountain Underground) | Breckenridge
- Moderated by Amy Kemp, ELEVATE coworking | Frisco + Breckenridge