PLEASE NOTE: You are viewing an event that has already taken place.
Test early, test often.
It’s a mantra that’s been proven successful time and again when it comes to innovation and design. So why aren’t you doing it? In the start-up world, when everything is moving so quickly, it can be easy to overlook or postpone collecting feedback from real people because of cost, time, or lack of preparation. Don’t let those things stop you. Valid data can be captured cheaply, quickly, and with half-finished products and strategies.
This talk will cover:
• What is user testing and why is it important
• How to plan for user testing
• What are ways to make testing cheaper
• What are ways to make testing quicker
• How to test with different fidelities of concept and design
• How to collect data more frequently
• Opportunities for getting the whole team engaged
• What to do with the insights/outcomes of research
Denver Place (Conference Room)
999 18th Street