UPDATE: There are over 400 people RSVP'ed for this event, but the venue can only fit 150 people. We will accept 150 attendees on a first-come first-serve basis. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Blockchain-based cryptocurrencies have had a breakout year: raising over $1.7B through ICOs and pushing past a combined market cap of $150B. Even in Denver, there were 200 people at the latest blockchain meetup. But why all the hype?
With a panel of Colorado blockchain experts, you'll learn about the future of blockchain technology (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.) and how to get involved.
Panelists will include:
- Erik Voorhees (Founder & CEO -- Shapeshift)
- Piper Merriam (Ethereum Foundation)
- Kirk Dameron (ConsenSys)
- Raine Revere (Lead Architect @ Prism -- Shapeshift)
- Nathan Schneider (Scholar-in-residence @ CU // Leader of Platform Co-op Movement)
- Rhys Lindmark (Creating a Humanist Blockchain Future) Moderator!
Many leaders of the existing Colorado blockchain community will also be there to help out and network afterwards. Should be fun!
- 10:00 - 11:30a—Panel
- 11:30a - 12p—Networking
- 12p - 1:30pm—Nerd Out and Lunch (at Republic Plaza Denver Food Court)
CSU - Denver
475 17th St., Ste. 200