How NOT to get screwed by the tax cops?
If you don’t think about taxes until your company starts earning revenue, you’ve waited too long. As a startup, avoiding tax trouble and taking advantage of money saving tax activities should be near the top of your to-do list. Join us for a discussion panel with tax experts to discuss how to get started right and activities that tend to raise red flags, including:
• State and local tax considerations
• Startup, operating and home office costs
• Business meals, travel, entertainment and charitable giving
• Compensation and employee expenses
• Taxable income
• Foreign bank account reporting