ACCESSIBILITY AT DENVER STARTUP WEEK 2021
Denver Startup Week is committed to inclusivity, accessibility and equality at each of our events. In 2021, we have partnered with LinguaBee for their expertise and guidance to serve participants who are hard of hearing, deaf, visually-impaired, blind, and/or bilingual.
Our channel on Youtube automatically processes and adds closed captions to videos as well, both during the livestream and on the recorded content. Please note, recorded content may not be immediately available due to processing time - but everything will be available for free afterwards!
We’d like to give a HUGE thanks to our 2021 Accessibility Sponsor for making these accommodations possible, Comcast.
*While Denver Startup Week is committed to providing reasonable accommodation, we rely on our sponsors and in-kind partners to fulfill requests for services. Therefore, we may not have the capacity to honor every individual request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests.
Our in-kind DSW Partner LinguaBee will be providing American Sign Language interpreters for the sessions listed below. ASL interpreters will be featured as a panelist on screen. To make them larger please select the pin video feature - this will only pin the video for you, allowing a better view of the signing.
This technology will be available automatically at all HEADLINE and SPOTLIGHT events, and several sessions in other tracks by request:
- Kickoff Celebration Sponsored by Pie Insurance
- The Pandemic was a K12 Portal
- Brad Feld, Frederich Nietzsche and Entrepreneurs- A Fireside Chat...
- City of Denver Global Visitors Welcome
- Breaking Down Barriers: 3 Steps to a More Inclusive Ecosystem
- Building Back Better- Entrepreneurship Stories that Will Challenge and Inspire
- LGBTQ+ DISRUPTORS
- Building a World Class Growth Engine in Colorado
- Youth Pass Pitch Competition
- The Next Generation of Business Owners Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Partnering with a Purpose
- Esports Panel
- Generation Alpha—Young Entrepreneurs and Intergenerational Lessons
- CEOs at Age 14: Key Learnings from Teen Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship Takes Flight at NASA!
- The Ambassador Sessions -Entrepreneurial Highlights in Colorado
- Women in Leadership: Do We Need a Level Playing Field?
- 100 Women Talking Money: Startup Edition
- Actionable Allyship, Equity and Inclusion- An Inclusive Startup Ecosystem for Colorado
- Connect to the City
- Investing for Social Impact
- STRONGER TOGET(HER): Like a bat out of hell: Growing a fledgling, women-led startup into a multi-million dollar revenue company during the pandemic
- When Activism Meets Entrepreneurship--can you have a profitable career while changing the world?
- The State of Minority Small Business
- Pitch Lab: 5 Comedy Tips to Slay Your Next Presentation!
- Keep Calm and Race On: How Colorado and the UK are Leading the Pack
- Rise above the barriers and build wealth with a cooperative model
- Elevate Interview: A talk with [Company Name]’s [Interviewee’s Title]
- The Ambassador Sessions - Colorado Investment Ecosystem
- The Latino Secrets to Entrepreneurial Success: How to channel your entrepreneurial spirit and keep it alive
- Propelling Partnership: a Spotlight on AvCo
- Bootcamps...Accelerators...and More - Which is the Right One For You?
- DivInc Mini Accelerator Showcase
- Canada: A nation of innovation and global leader in AI that is a great international destination for growing your business.
- Your Voice Matters: the business benefits of advocacy
- Keynote: Esports with Special Guest
- Amazon Small Business Panel
- STRONGER TOGET(HER): Sponsored by Promontory MortgagePath: Kickoff Panel
- Authors Showcase: "System Error: Where Big Tech Went Wrong and How We Can Reboot" with Rob Reich, Mehran Sahami, and Jeremy M. Weinstein
- Authors Showcase: "The New Builders - Better Supporting the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs"
- Denver Founders Network Reception Sponsored by Moss Adams
- DSW BIPOC Pitch Competition
- Fireside Chat with Linda Rottenberg: How Endeavor's history supporting entrepreneurs in underserved markets is guiding our support of underrepresented entrepreneurs in the U.S.
- Keynote Sponsored by Entrepreneurship@DU: Profit: The Byproduct of Purpose
- DSW Job Fair and Showcase Sponsored by Hotel Engine
- Fireside Chat with Eric Roza, CEO of CrossFit
- Keynote Sponsored by Colorado Public Radio: Robots Among Us with David Brancaccio
- DSW Pitch Competition Finals Sponsored by VF Venture Foundry
- Physical Product Showcase Sponsored by B:Side Fund
Please email us with any questions or requests, and we will do our best to accommodate you.