Helping Excel Denver's Top Startup - Support the DSW Pitch Competition
The fifth annual Denver Startup Week Pitch Competition will highlight and harness our city's entrepreneurial energy. This year’s challenge takes the typical pitch competition and spins it on its head, inviting our 20,500+ attendees at DSW to cast votes to determine the final six contenders.
Denver Startup Week is looking for organizations and companies in Denver to donate cash, in-kind services, and products to the winner of the 2020 DSW Pitch Competition. Donors will be recognized during the live-stream of the Semi-finals and Finals.
Pitch Competition Donation - $25,000, $10,000 or $5,000
Pitch Competition donors will directly benefit the winner of Denver Startup Week’s 2020 Pitch Competition. The annual prize consists of up to $100,000 in cash and in-kind prizes, and will be given to Denver’s next rising startup!
Marketing Benefits Include:
- Company logo listed on Denver Startup Week website and all pertinent event signage
- Emcee recognition before and after the Semi Finals and Finals
- Logo featured prominently on the screen during Semi Finals and Finals
- Cash or in-kind service listed as prize in all event promotion
- Additional benefits may vary, based upon the event or program and level of donation
Engagement + Content Benefits:
- Exclusive access to all recorded Headline Event content (content recorded during sponsored event) to be shared by sponsor company for their use with approval by DSW
- Reserved tickets to Kickoff Keynote and VIP access to other Headline Events
- Opportunity to virtually showcase the company brand in front of thousands of attendees
- Premier table location at the virtual Denver Startup Week Job Fair and Showcase
- Invitations for company executives and employees to attend exclusive Denver Startup Week events with other key leadership (virtual engagement)
- Opportunity to provide blog content regarding your service or brand
- Right of first refusal for future sponsorships at this level
If you are interested in becoming part of the community that will help excel Denver's top rising startup, contact Lacey Hyde (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Denver Startup Week is committed to keeping our community safe. With Denver Startup Week 2020 being 100% virtual, attendees will be able to watch the Semi-finals and Finals from the comfort of their homes. Startups that are selected to participate will pitch in-person to a small group of judges and a camera, allowing attendees to watch live.
This year's Pitch Competition is sponsored by KICKSTART FUND:
Kickstart Fund is a seed-stage venture capital firm in Utah with a mission to fuel the best companies in the Mountain West. Raising venture capital is about more than just swapping shares for money and a board seat; it’s about investing in the right partner to complement your team. With Kickstart, you get collaborators. Fellow entrepreneurs with first-hand experience. A team that understands what it’s like to see a version of the future no one else does and who knows what it will take to make it real. Kickstart’s community platform brings all the knowledge across our networks directly to our portfolio companies in the form of events, resources, and connections.
This event will be LIVE streamed from Galvanize:
Galvanize is a technology ecosystem for learners, entrepreneurs, startups, and established companies that meets the needs of our rapidly changing digital world. Traditionally, industry and education only existed separately. At Galvanize, we've bridged this gap by bringing together industry partners, ambitious students, world-class education, and passionate founders, all under one roof. This is the Galvanize community.