Next Gen Ecommerce – How to scale an Online Retail Company?
COVID-19 will forever change the retail industry. Its impact has been to both accelerate existing trends as well created new challenges for online selling no one previously even imagined. Join a panel of top ecommerce operators for a discussion of the present and future projection of ecommerce.
Topics will include:
• New best practices for marketing, operations, and data management
• Role of artificial intelligence and machine learning in the online experience
• Emerging technologies such as augmented and virtual reality
• Demand for sustainable and socially-conscious products
• Changing role of the consumer and emerging patterns for purchasing
• Place of Amazon, Walmart, and Shopify and predictions for ecommerce in 2025
• … and more
• Kristin Langenfeld, cofounder and CEO of Good Buy Gear
• Jon Czaja, former VP of Operations Stitch Fix and Director of Operations Walmart
• Lee Mayer, cofounder and CEO of Havenly
• Jonathan Smalley, founder and CEO of Yaguara
Moderated by Tom Humphrey, Partner at Access Ventures, along with Luis Villareal and Elyse Kent of Access Ventures.