PLEASE NOTE: You are viewing an event that has already taken place.
Changes in the global economy can have significant impacts on green business, but this can also be the perfect time for market disruption. How can you identify those opportunities?
Join Charles Yhap, Co-founder and CEO of CleanRobotics and Anthony Halsch, CEO of RoxBox for an interview-style discussion that will highlight their experience in recycling and upcycling. The conversations will begin at 2:20pm.
The purpose of their conversation will:
- Identify environmental issues in both the consumer and residential sides
- Discuss current international regulations and how this impacts business
- Acknowledge bigger problems that don’t get enough recognition
- Glean light where potential market opportunities lie
If you are passionate about the environment, and interested in hearing advice from the experts, then join us during this Fire Side Chat that will take place by the fountains for In Real Life (IRL): Physical Product Showcase: https://www.denverstartupweek.org/schedule/4829-in-real-life-irl-physical-product-showcase
Other fireside chats include:
- Building an Ethical Fashion Brand: Design and Manufacturing for the Mindful Business (3:10-3:40:pm): https://www.denverstartupweek.org/schedule/4989-building-an-ethical-fashion-brand-design-and-manufacturing-for-the-mindful-business
- The Entrepreneur's Journey: Bringing a Tech Project to Life (4:00-4:30pm): https://www.denverstartupweek.org/schedule/4975-the-entrepreneur-s-journey-bringing-a-tech-project-to-life
Skyline Beer Garden
1601 Arapahoe St