Monday, Sep 27, 2021
Public Health Safety Protocols at Denver Startup Week 2021
We’ve designed Denver Startup Week with your safety in mind!
Denver Startup Week is a hybrid event. Nearly all sessions are able to be joined from your home or office if you are not comfortable gathering in person.
For those who are attending in-person events, here’s what you need to know:
- Denver Startup Week is committed to following local, state and CDC guidelines for gathering safely.
- If you are ill or symptomatic, please stay home and join us virtually.
- Events will be limited capacity and held outdoors where possible, with single-direction flow of traffic where applicable.
- Mask-wearing and vaccination are the two most important tools Coloradans can use to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and bring us closer to ending the pandemic.
- Unvaccinated people are encouraged to continue wearing masks in all public indoor spaces. CDPHE Mask Guidelines: https://covid19.colorado.gov/mask-guidance
- Here are resources to get the free COVID-19 vaccine: https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine
- Masks will be provided, but not required, if you are more comfortable masking up.
- For all in-person events, there is an additional step to sign up and reserve a spot. Please review the schedule for more information. Walk-ups will be accepted when possible.
- By attending DSW events in-person, you are agreeing to follow our guidelines.
- If you do not wish to follow the guidelines, please choose to participate virtually. Everything will be livestreamed!
PROMO CODE ALERT!
Thanks to our People Track Co-Chair, Silver Ashlee Cloud, for scoring the DSW community a promo code for Atoms masks!
Click here to shop, and use promo code DSW for 10% off (it expires on Oct. 13th).
Thank you for keeping our community safe, and we look forward to seeing you on October 4-8!