1:1 MENTORSHIP HOSTED BY PLEDGE 1%
Pledge 1% (https://pledge1colorado.org) is excited to present Denver Startup Week 1:1 Mentorship Sessions at Basecamp Powered by Chase Ink®!
Mentorship sessions are for startup founders to meet with incredible mentors from Denver's startup ecosystem to get advice and guidance to help meet their startup challenges and goals.
Add this session to your schedule to receive an email with the full mentor roster!
Featured Chase Ink® Mentors
Myka McLaughlin, Founder of WINC
Nancy Sheridan, SBA Consultant
Elizabeth Windheld, CEO of WINC
Full Mentor List: https://www.startupspace.us/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSWMentors.pdf
How to Sign Up & Make a Reservation: https://www.startupspace.us/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/MenteeWalkthrough.pdf
How mentorship will work:
- 30-minute mentorship sessions will be held at Basecamp Powered by Chase Ink ® from 12 pm-2 pm, Monday-Thursday of Denver Startup Week.
- Appointments are available on Startup Space, a mobile app for entrepreneurship ecosystems hosted by The Commons on Champa.
- Entrepreneurs interested in scheduling a session will provide basic information in advance by completing a registration form on Startup Space. This is meant to minimize time spent in introductions and “getting up to speed” and to maximize the 30 minutes of mentorship.
How to register for a mentorship session:
(1) Get started by adding this session to your Denver Startup Week schedule.
(2) Download the Startup Space app in your app store. Membership + app is FREE courtesy of The Commons. Go to: https://startupspace.app/login
(3) Create your profile in Startup Space.
(4) OPEN A WEB BROWSER on your phone or desktop. From your profile page, complete the mentee intake form to become a mentee and register for mentorship sessions. This should take 1-2 minutes.
If you need additional assistance, please email email@example.com
By signing up for a free Startup Space membership, you’ll have access to the entrepreneurship community, mentorship, resource directories, community events and real-time Q&A year-round. Startup Space is available courtesy of JPMorgan Chase Foundation and the many partners and supporters of The Commons on Champa, Denver’s community hub for entrepreneurship.