Goldilocks & Her Dollar Bills: Right Size Your Funding & Private Capital
While securing funding can be complicated, finding the right funding is tricky. Funding options aren’t a one-size-fits-all. When looking to secure funding for your business, you need to consider the various structures and methods of financing. Additionally, having the right team in place can be the difference between acceleration and stagnation. In this panel presentation, you’ll hear from seasoned investors, legal experts, and owners who’ve been on both sides of the funding process. We’ll also delve into the effectiveness and timing of each method, so you can find the source that is just right for you.
- Barbara Bauer, Executive Director of Rockies Venture Insitute and Director of the Women's Investor Network
- Jacqui Dietrich, Strategic Manager at The Commons on Champa
- Jason Lundberg, Managing Partner of Financial Clarity Co.
- Rose Standifer, Attorney at Moye White LLP
- Ian Widmer, President and CEO, Progression Brands Group
- Moderated by Jessica Hunter, Attorney at Moye White LLP
1400 16th St, Denver, CO 80202, 6th Floor