2 events in one.
Both Sides of the Funding Table: Panel Discussion: 5-6pm
Join the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce & Denver Metro SBDC for an entertaining and insightful look into the process that both entrepreneurs and financiers go through while creating a deal followed by a special edition of the Trout Tank: Pitch Event.
The panel will consist of:
• Peter Adams, Director of Rockies Venture Club and author of Venture Capital for Dummies
• Krista Morgan, Co-Founder and CEO of P2Binvestor, a Rockies Venture Club Portfolio Company
• Mike O’Donnell, Executive Director of Colorado Lending Source
• Carmen Sample, Founder of Sample Supports
Moderated by Abram Sloss, Executive Director of the Denver Metro SBDC.
Following will be a special edition of the Trout Tank Pitch Competition, where the panel will judge three companies that went through pitch training with the SBDC.
We are excited to bring light to the funding available for entrepreneurs as well as show the community the types of entrepreneurial businesses Denver has to offer. Stick around after Trout Tank for Networking and Happy Hour.
Trout Tank: Denver Startup Week Edition: 6-7pm
Through the Denver Metro SBDC’s network and partners, the Trout Tank program offers a robust track of courses that culminate in the top entrepreneurs pitching at the Trout Tank Pitch Competition event. Companies that participate in the Trout Tank will have the opportunity to:
• Be featured on Denver Metro SBDC’s various communications channels
• Attend the Funding Options Panel
• Take part in the Rockies Venture Club Pitch Academy
• Compete in the final pitch audition
• Attend or Pitch at the Trout Tank event
This special Denver Startup Week Edition of Trout Tank will feature the following entrepreneurs:
School Deets: http://schooldeets.com
Carbon Entertainment: http://www.carbonentertainment.com
Refreshments: Light food & beverage
Hosted by: Colorado Lending Source | Mission Yogurt | P2Binvestor | Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce | Denver Metro SBDC | Gensler Denver
1225 17th Street, Suite 150