Navigating the Marketing Mine Field to Find the Right Agency!
Hosted by the Business Marketing Association of Colorado (http://www.bmacolorado.org/), a diverse panel of Denver-based agency leaders will share their experience and insight to help you mitigate the marketing mine field and understand how agencies work and how they can contribute to your journey in world domination. They’ll also discuss the best marketing activities/branding strategies that will provide the best results for minimal investment based on your objective.
• Pablo Alejo, Sr. VP Innovation, Burns Marketing - Pablo specializes in helping companies find non-traditional ways to connect to their customers through creativity rooted in technology. While his methods may seem unconventional, with multiple international awards his results have been extraordinary. He has consulted on several start-ups and taught at CU’s BDW, now IxDMA, program to young design thinkers to create and pitch their start-up ideas.
• John Common, CEO, Intelligent Demand - As founder, chief strategist and CEO, John brings over 15 years of experience working at the intersection of technology, digital media, and strategy in senior executive, marketing, sales, and business development roles. His company supports companies of all sizes including start-ups such as; Acustream, Mountain News, and 303 Software
• Kelly Hanratty, Executive Director, Leopard Communication - After more than 25 years as a marketer for companies of every size, including startups, Kelly has helped launch successful brands, product portfolios and marketing operations. As a niche agency, Leopard is able to offer unparalleled capabilities and scalability of a leading global network.
• Kit Hughes, CEO, Look Listen - Kit is a typical technology entrepreneur having initiated several businesses that did not survive. He credits his business smarts to his studies in strategy and innovation at MIT. In his agency career, Kit has worked with a variety of B2B and B2C brands, from start-ups to enterprises, across multiple touchpoints. Look Listen was recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US by hitting the Inc 500 in 2015 and the Inc 5000 in 2016
• Kelly Snyder, Founding Partner, 90 Octane - A results-driven marketer with more than 10 years of agency experience, Kelly has led marketing strategy in multiple verticals, with a specialty in complex business-to-business sales. Kelly has worked with multiple brands over the years to connect business goals through to marketing strategies that deliver results. Her passion is uncovering the unique insight that will connect a prospect to a brand and ultimately result in sales revenue.
After the session, please join the BMA-Colorado, AMA-Colorado and Denver Ad Club for our Marketing Mix and Mingle where the Denver Start-Up Community meets Denver marketing talent being held in the 2nd floor atrium of the same building immediately following our session. Event link: https://www.denverstartupweek.org/schedule/3770-marketing-mix-meet
Denver Place (Lobby Stairs)
999 18th street