Get Started in IoT: Ayla Networks' IoT Hands-on Lab
If you're looking to explore how to create a connected device, join Ayla Networks for this hands-on lab where you will build a virtual connected device in the cloud, add your own custom properties to a product, learn the necessary steps to successfully launch a high volume connected product, understand issues to consider when creating a cloud connected device, and more.
Who Should Attend:
• Product Designers
• Product Managers
In this lab you will:
• Connect and see properties in the cloud, using Renesas dev kits
• Add your own custom properties to a product
• Learn the necessary steps to successfully launch a high volume connected, embedded product
• Learn how to manage the architecture, creation and ongoing data collection for connected devices
• Understand issues to consider when creating a cloud connected device.
Embassy Suites, Denver Downtown Convention Center
1420 Stout Street