DSW Pitch Competition Semi-Finalist Announced: Go Vote!
The Denver Startup Week's Pitch Competition is the heart of the week, bringing some of Denver's top entrepreneurs to the stage to compete for a prize package worth of in-kind services and products. The fifth annual Denver Startup Week Pitch Competition will highlight and harness our city's entrepreneurial energy. This Pitch Competition will showcase the best ideas and the brightest startups from Denver’s innovation community!
Our 20 Semi-Finalist are:
- ASPIRE Colorado, Inc. - A non-profit corporation aiming to provide educational resources
- BUDERFLYS - The Worlds 1st Perfect Fitting Smart Earbud/Hearable
- Dynacloud.IO - Energy IoT company
- EEqual - Youth-led nonprofit working to mitigate the impacts of poverty in education
- fastmap.io - Zero-setup distributed computing for Python
- FinGoal - AI-Powered Hyper - Personalized Advice to Find Consumers Money
- Fireless Cremation Systems - Deceased beneficially returned to the earth!
- Future Holders by Aspen Academy - Future Holders promotes youth leadership, finance and entrepreneurship.
- GameSense - Helping athletes develop their reactive skills 500x more efficiently
- Gord Compression - Medical compression that is adjustable, measurable, and easy to put on
- Innovative Fountains - Innovative Fountains is the first and only water Fountain that delivers a sensory immersion designed to enhance any décor.
- Leaf Global Fintech Corporation - Allowing refugees to store and transport assets on a feature phone.m
- LivaLittle - A subscription-based livestream, video production, and podcast studio
- Pro Per Para - We are a virtual paralegal company providing work to attorneys in the US
- REEVAAS PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION - Renewable Energy Electric Vehicles As A Service delivered from local Co-Ops
- Sweet Logic - Keto-friendly mug cake mixes
- Therapeasy.co - On a mission to help you find your perfect therapist.
- Welcome Home Health, Inc - Welcome Home Health supports patients thru post discharge care transitions
- Youth Pass Pitch Challenge Winner
Pledge 1% Winner
You won't want to miss the excitement. Semi-Finals will take place Wednesday, September 16th at 4pm with Finals the very next day at 7pm.
If you are interested in donating cash, in-kind serives or prouct to the winners, please contact Lacey@denverstartupweek.org.
This year's Pitch Competition is sponsored by KICKSTART FUND:
Kickstart Fund is a seed-stage venture capital firm in Utah with a mission to fuel the best companies in the Mountain West. Raising venture capital is about more than just swapping shares for money and a board seat; it’s about investing in the right partner to complement your team. With Kickstart, you get collaborators. Fellow entrepreneurs with first-hand experience. A team that understands what it’s like to see a version of the future no one else does and who knows what it will take to make it real. Kickstart’s community platform brings all the knowledge across our networks directly to our portfolio companies in the form of events, resources, and connections.
This event will be LIVE streamed from Galvanize:
Galvanize is a technology ecosystem for learners, entrepreneurs, startups, and established companies that meets the needs of our rapidly changing digital world. Traditionally, industry and education only existed separately. At Galvanize, we've bridged this gap by bringing together industry partners, ambitious students, world-class education, and passionate founders, all under one roof. This is the Galvanize community.