What have you learned from running or being part of a startup? What Insights can you share with others? Can you do it in just 5 minutes? With only 20 slides? That’s Insight Night. A Denver Startup Week Original event from the team that organizes Ignite Denver.
Come enjoy delicious FREE Tacos provided by NAME.com and awesome beats from DJ Savior Breath.
Then enjoy some insights from local startupers
- Ryan Angilly @angilly - The Future of Building Software
- Keith Hagen @conversioniq - Clarity Trumps Persuasion
- Angela Daniels @original_angela - Failing Like a Champ
- Jana Monroe @LSSUG - Passdown And Traction
- Erik Wolf @erikwolf - Marketing Is A Sewer: We Need It... But Can't It Stink Less?
- Khalana Gocken. @khalanag - Your Brand Looks Great, But...
- Katie Olson @improbablekate - Freelance 2.0
- Eryc Eyl @Eryc_Eyl - Is work-life balance what you really want?
6:00pm — 9:00pm
The Alliance Center
1536 Wynkoop St,
456 people are attending
Michael Pete Winterscheidt said:
The speakers have already been selected. If you wish to present in the future see http://ignitedenver.org/ for details.Joshua Whitaker said:
How does this work? Does anyone know if we just bring a power point and everyone there gets to talk for 5 minutes???